Tuesday, November 28, 2017
Break
My thanksgiving break went really well. I got to spent some time with my family and i just got to relax. I chose not to work while i was home because i thought that i would do some homework but i ended up leaving my book bag in the car the whole time. I thought that i would sleep in since i had nothing to do but that was not the case everyday i was up at 7 like normal. I got some much needed time away from slippery rock since this was my first time home since the start of the semester. I look forward to going home when i can but i an very used to being independent. I got to eat a healthy home cooked meal for the first time in a long time and it was great. I can not wait until christmas break so i have more time home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment